Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY, Jan 2019
- B.S. Computer Information Technology
- B.S. Entrepreneurship
Manager, Retail Store Apprenticeship, Norfolk, VA, Feb 2015
- 6000 hours of training
- Created inventory schedules and serviced customers using several databases combined with Microsoft Excel and Word projects online and offline through the IBS interface.
Customer Service Rep.
- Day to day experience providing goods and services to customers.
- Strongly contributed to the decrease in customer wait time from 10 min to 5 min, which significantly increase positive customer surveys.
- Logistics – tracked personnel qualification standard reports for 23 individuals to ensure proper training was completed, routed, and recorded
Kirkpatrick Price, Bowling Green, KY, July 2017-Present
- Information Security, Audit Support Professional
- Provide audit support with analyzing client firewall, server, and network configurations
- Provide support with analyzing SOC, HIPAA, ICO, and PCI audit evidence
- Provide audit support with documentation associated with vulnerability assessments and penetration test of information systems.
Department of Defense, United States Navy, Norfolk, VA, July 2011 – July 2015
- Logistics Manager
- Customer Service
- Managed, taught, and worked with four to six individuals on the fundamentals of inventory and the importance of accuracy and efficiency
- Operated computerized handheld device system while conducting inventory